Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Package arrived!!! Had already given up hope!


How amazing - after all this time and uncooperative postman, etc, etc. I received my fantastic swap package today!!!! Thank you Dorothee, it is such a lovely package and really made my day :-)
I'm so sorry you had to send it twice. The yarn is fantastic (I love the Wollmeise colourway and the Regia Merino/Silk mix is sooooo soft) and I really like the mug (I have a tea tin in the same design, can you believe it?!) The sweets will have to go to my house mate, as I can't have sugar (she is very excited about the Mozart Kugeln), and I can't wait to try the coffee. I had an eye on the book "Knit one, kill two" for a while, so it's a real treat to have it now. Oh, and the cow milk jug - what can I say ;-) Altogether an absolutely fantastic package and well worth the wait. Thank you for not giving up! (PS. Have a look at all the goodies on my blog: www.dotsandyarn.blogspot.com)

6 comments:

Maria said...

awesome!!!!

Chase & Snow Oy said...

Wos, that looks like worth the wait!

Heather said...

your not the only one. I still haven't got mine yet. maybe my partner didn't get my emails?

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

Anonymous said...

You can knit up a storm girl with all of those supplies!

Beertje Zonn said...

What a lovely Package.
Kind regards

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn