Wednesday, December 12, 2007

package received


I've had my package for a while now, but life has prevented me from posting about it. Which doesn't mean that I wasn't happy with it! I'd been eagerly anticipating finding it on my return home and I wasn't disappointed, it was crammed full of goodies. My favourites were probably the yarn and knitting book (projects for two balls or less, which is great as I have a habit of buying one or two balls just because I like the colour/texture but not knowing what it's going to be for), and the coffee - French Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice and Caramel Apple. Unfortunately at the beginning of the week I developed a rotten cold and lost my sense of taste, I couldn't even smell that it was coffee, so I'm leaving them well alone now until my taste has properly returned and I can appreciate them! I did taste the French Vanilla which was lovely...
I'll post more details on my blog when I've dug my way out of the sea of tissues that we're living in right now, but just wanted to say thanks here to Cetta for such a lovely swap parcel and giving me another interesting blog to read regularly :-)

No comments: