Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Swap package arrived.......

Chrissie & I decided to send our packages later as she is in England for Christmas so when I got in from work yesterday there was a lovely surprise waiting for me.. my parcel from Chrissie.Wow what can I say, what a fab swap package, Chrissie really chose well, check out my blog for pics. There were 3 different types of yarn, one of which she had spun & dyed herself , how fab. Some circ knit pics, yipee!!! some bamboo needles, and best of all a knit pics case to store the knit pics in.. especially great as hubby has bought me the interchange knit pics set for Christmas....
Lovely hazelnut coffee, some dark chocolate which is my fav, some lush cookies and a cute coffee mug. Thanks so much Chrissie, it was all fab...You couldn't have chosen better, Hopefully Chrissie's parcel will be with her very soon, depending on royal mail that is!!!!
Angie

No comments: