Friday, November 23, 2007

Arrived!

More thanks to Helen!


What a fabulous swap! I got two pounds (She really spoiled me!) of Starbucks coffee, a medium one and a bold one, in whole bean form. She also sent two balls of Rowan Calmer which is one of my all time favorite yarns in a lovely latte color :) There is a ball of coffee colored Trekking that will make me a lovely pair of socks.... I did one Pomotomous for my first Hurricane Sock Swap partner (wonder if she ever made the second) and I did it in Trekking, I LOVED the yarn but never managed to get another ball, seriously yummy stuff. The postit's with a J on them have already been put to use (I'm a big "post it on the front door to remind me to take something with me in the morning" kind of gal) and there is a great set of stitchmarkers that are very cubey :) I am so glad that there are so many of them too, people always tend to send 3 or 4 and this is a big set that will really be useful! Perhaps my favorite thing in the package is the blue and white print coffee cup with a mug cozy! It is beautiful and has a really great celtic looking button! I can't wait to use it.

Thanks so much Helen! I loved every bit of the package and I promise your second package will be going out tomorrow! (Helen doesn't have a coffee grinder and I just knew that she'd love coffee even more if she had freshly ground beans, so I checked with her to see if she'd mind me sending her a "pre-loved" coffee grinder that I used but no longer needed because me fab coffee pot grinds the beans for me now. In true Jennifer has ADD fashion, I forgot to include the grinder in her package :( Woe is me :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sooooo happy you liked your package! There were more things I wanted to put in it (like yummy things) but I ran out of time. I hope the extra yarn made up for it. By the way, we had some of the Hemingway's Hair of the Dog this morning and it was supa-terriffic! Thank you a million times over!

Love,
Helen