Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanks Michaela - You are the best!

A most awesome caffinated fiberiliscious package arrived here in San Francisco this past Thursday! Michaela sent me a very metropolitan saavy box goodies. Some items were from Freeport, some from Maine and some from Manhattan! Even Soho!!! Boy do I feel spoiled:)

Wanna see what was inside? Too bad I missed the deadline for Contest # 4 --this would have made a great still life shot!

Contents included:

  • 2 Skeins of yarn one fingering Gemstone Silk from Halcyon yarns - Beutiful Espresso color and 1 Organik naturally pure: Merino and silk in the Crater Lake color from Purl Soho
  • Some delicious biscotti from "Once Upon a Tart" in Soho - Manhattan
  • A pack of very nice coffee themed cards
  • The most incredibly rich tasting coffee from Porto Rico Importers
  • Some yummy chocolate espresso beans
  • all of this came in a cool canvas bag from LL Bean:)

Thanks Michaela,

You sure know how to spoil a girl rotten! I LOVE everything and am feeling might spoiled over here in S.F.

A huge thank you also t KnittyMama and gang! This is my second coffee swap and I have been blessed twice over in meeting great people and exchanging fun and delicious goodies:)



1 comment:

ICJ said...

What a great package you got! :-)

L.L. Bean... I should have thought about that for my pal... LOL