Wanna see what was inside? Too bad I missed the deadline for Contest # 4 --this would have made a great still life shot!
- 2 Skeins of yarn one fingering Gemstone Silk from Halcyon yarns - Beutiful Espresso color and 1 Organik naturally pure: Merino and silk in the Crater Lake color from Purl Soho
- Some delicious biscotti from "Once Upon a Tart" in Soho - Manhattan
- A pack of very nice coffee themed cards
- The most incredibly rich tasting coffee from Porto Rico Importers
- Some yummy chocolate espresso beans
- all of this came in a cool canvas bag from LL Bean:)
You sure know how to spoil a girl rotten! I LOVE everything and am feeling might spoiled over here in S.F.
A huge thank you also t KnittyMama and gang! This is my second coffee swap and I have been blessed twice over in meeting great people and exchanging fun and delicious goodies:)