Sunday, November 4, 2007

Contest #3

For this contest, I also tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. I told the barista I wanted to try something new, and it's what she recommended. She also reassured me that she would make me something different if I didn't like it. Win-win for me! Well, with first sip, I was surprised to taste pumpkin! I thought it was just going to be spicy. It wasn't bad, but it definitely isn't something I'll drink again. I like my coffee to taste like coffee--not like vegetables. I usually don't drink flavored coffee drinks at all.
My favorite knitting project is Fancy Pants. I love how they look on babies. I mostly use wool yarn, because then they work great for diaper back up! It's a pattern I came up with myself after not liking other patterns I tried. They're a quick knit, and everyone seems to like them. I'm also on a personal mission to make sure every baby has a pair of knitted pants!

No comments: