Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lucky Caffeinated Me!

Looksee what I received yesterday! This is the fabulous package that I received from Janice for the Knitter's Coffeeswap 3! She is so thoughtful! It came at a good time too, I wasn't feeling great and had a hard day and it was a nice surprise to come home to. The package has a Caribou theme! My favorite coffee is from Caribou Coffee which I had while living in MN, but now that I'm in So. CA and in Starbucks land, I miss my Caribou. So she sent some Caribou blend whole beans and beans from her local coffee shop which is so cool. And this is a metal sign that says, Life is too Short for Bad Coffee! I totally agree!She also sent a Pampered Chef coffee scooper and clip to seal your bag, a Caribou mug which is way cool and I love the colors, Caribou bars which look yummy and she even figured out the Weight Watcher points for me, isn't that thoughtful! And on top of that is 2 skeins of this soft yummy yarn called Peppermint Mocha which is so scrumptious and I will have to start a pair of socks for me very soon! I love everything Janice, thank you so much.

2 comments:

emicat said...

Love love love the metal sign! I so want that in my kitchen :) That yarn looks so yummy too. Great package!

Neila said...

Since I just painted my kitchen a "cafe au lait" color with the intention of having a "coffee" kitchen, I need to find a cool sign! And...my day ALWAYS starts with Caribou!