Sunday, November 4, 2007

contest #3

Let's see - I tried a new coffee today - Spring Valley - it was a darker roast - didn't really enjoy it - tasted almost burnt. I wanted to try something new - but it was not one I think I will try again. I will stick to either the Candlelight Blend or the Gingerbread....

My favorite project - I would have to say it was Fetching from Knitty. I like this project for a couple of reasons...1) it was my first try at gloves of any kind, 2) it was my first cabling project, 3)they were so easy - I altered the pattern for my own pair to be cabled all the way up my arm, 4) they were a quick knit - I could crank out a pair in a weekend. All in all, I love this pattern - maybe I need to cast on a pair soon...hmmmmm. Here is my pair in Noro Kureyon...


No comments: