Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Spoiled Rotten!

My swap partner Becky spoiled me rotten!
When I opened the box there were several nicely wrapped presents waiting to be ripped open. If one didn't know they might have thought it was my birthday.

The Before Picture



The After Picture



Let me begin by saying the smell that drifted up from my packages was most delicious!! I received two very soft yarns both in the color blue. I think I am going to knit up a hat and scarf for myself. I got a Stitch 'N Bitch page a day calendar which I almost bought for myself two weeks ago but decided to wait. YAHOOO!! A recipe for Becky's favorite snowy day soup....yummmmmm. A recipe for Cinnamon Schmear Scones....yummmmmmmmmmm. I got some Wild Berry Plum Decaf green tea (which I LOVE!!!). Two packages of Sipping Chocolate and a small whisk that goes with them. I got a MUCH NEEDED coffee scoop. I got a package of Vanilla Almond coffee and three different flavors from Steep & Brew. They are Toasted Nut, Hazelnut, and Becky's favorite.......Icing on the Cake. Becky thank you so much. I love everything you picked out for me. I can't wait to try the Icing on the Cake coffee.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

No comments: