Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thank You Kristina!

What a wonderful surprise to find on my doorstep when I returned home after a long day at work...yarn and coffee! What more could a girl want (besides large diamonds)?! Kristina sent me 2 packages of Boca Java coffee, one is Ocean Breeze (which sounds SO enticing as I watch the snow fall) and the other is Tropical Kiss - "chocolate coffee with a smooch of coconut". I can't wait to try that out on my friends during our stitching day! And, of course, what would chocolate coffee be without chocolate macadamia biscotti?

And then there is the yarn. Oh my!! 2 skeins of a beautiful teal Gem sock yarn which I already have a plan for, 2 skeins of Felt It in Wildflowers, and an absolutely gorgeous yarn called Tropical Island. (Do I see a tropical theme going here?) Kristina, did you hand dye it? It's absolutely incredible! Now...what can I make?!?!? It's pretty darn cold outside. I'm thinking Tropical Island would make something to keep me warm and dreaming of tropical breezes. I also received some great stitch markers which were handmade and a handle for a bag. I've never tried felting before but have been itching to try it. I now have no reason not to!

Thank you SO much Kristina. You've been the best swap partner!

No comments: