Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Swap box received

I received my swap box last week from Martha and I apologize for the delay on getting her box out. As long as the Fedex delivery person doesn't take forever tomorrow (I'm awaiting a very important package) I'll be able to pick up the last item and get it out.

Thanks Martha for all the wonderful goodies and for being extra careful in regards to my many, many allergies! I apologize in advance for the craptastic cell phone photos. My camera is currently in China with my partner on a business trip, meh! The chewy ginger cookies were fantastic and didn't last long Now I need to find the time to make a batch of my own. Another new addiction is Anna's chocolate mint cookies, it's bad enough I'm addicted to their ginger snaps! I haven't had a chance to try out the coffee yet and I can't wait, sadly my little cheap expresso machine is dead! So I'm going to have to suck up for a new good one for x-mas. Oh and the yarn oh the yarn. Martha you are a godess! Coffee, yummy things and beautiful yarn. There was some Crystal Palace Maizy (corn fiber and nylon sock yarn), a cute hank of lovely Habu bamboo, and two hanks of Tilli Tomas's voile de la mer (fingering weight) silk/sea cell blend. Fantastic pettable yarn thanks so much! Also there was a pretty purple with butterfly travel mug (that my daughter wants to steal) with a cool travel sleeve made of Hempathy knitted by Martha herself and an pattern I have been drooling over since I saw her blog, which is the dragon scale scarf. Thanks so much for everything and I hope you love your package as much as I love mine!

No comments: