Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wow! Thanks!!!!!

I got home today, and I found a white box on the porch...it was a gift from my pal Guinifer! Oh, and I am so so spoiled. SOO spoiled! OH!


She sent 3 different kinds of yarn, 2 Merino 5's, some beautiful Araucania Ranco, and some gorgeous Sophie's Toes Sock Yarn (Fido)...oooh, I am a lucky and very very happy girl!
OK, some size 2 dpn's with a cool holder! Some awesome smelling Peace Fair Trade coffee! The best Ginger Cookie Thins made! A Lucy Neatby book, Cool Socks Warm Feet! 2 packs of Burt's Bees lip balm sticks and tins! A cute happy sheep pin! A pack of SOAK wool wash! Stitch markers, both turquoise and abalone! A scented Bee Bar hand and body lotion bar in a cute tin!

Oh, Thank you, Guinifer. Loving it! Now I am going to knit socks! And more socks! Just can't wait! This is a wondrous day. Thanks! You are an awesome pal!

No comments: