Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My partner spoilt me!

I have received the most amazing parcels of goodies from Amber

The first contained some Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino, now, this is a yarn that I pick-up and fondle regularly at my LYS, it's beautiful. Also, there were 3 Brittany Birch Cable needles, they are just the perfect size.


The second parcel came directly from Amber in the US and WOW, she spoilt me!
Two mugs, a variety of coffees and biscotti and chocolates, all of my fave things.


The really strange thing is that the Yarn parcel came from Perth (on the other side of Australia), the parcel from Amber came from Virginia in the US and they were delivered to meat the same time. The knitting pixies must be looking after me!!

This has been a great swap and I've enjoyed getting to know Amber and being able to send Aussie animal goodies for her gorgeous daughter Audrey, I suspect that they may be sick of learning about Koalas by now.
Thanks Amber for being a fabulous and thoughtful Swap Partner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, that's so great!!!! how do i get to be friends with amber? do tell :-)