Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thank You Lindy!

This post is also long overdue. My coffeeswap partner Pearl's Mother sent me two terriffic packages.
The first one was straight from a yarn store. She sent this yummy cashmerino (100% merino wool yarn that is soft like cashmere) lace weight yarn in charcoal grey - love love love. Along with 3 lace patterns and a cute stitch marker (this is my first stitch marker - thank you). This was such a thoughtful treat. I mentioned that I wanted to try some lace, but didn't know where to start, so she took all the guess work out of it. I am so excited to start on this - after the holidays. I am planning on doing the middle shawl :).

Then she sent a separate package with goodies from Australia - coffee, plastic knitting needles (I think these will be Audrey's first real pair of needles when she is old enough to learn), dark chocolate - yum, a cute stuffed Koala, three kids Koala books and a cute Koala ornament. It has been fun learning about Koala - now we will have to check our zoo.

Thank you so much Lindy!!

-madame

1 comment:

Pearls Mother said...

Sheri at The Loopy Ewe makes it so easy to send goodies to Swap partners, thanks Sheri.
Happy lace knitting!
Lindy