Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yippee! Thanks, Amysue!

My sweetie informed me while I was at work yesterday that my package from Massachussetts had arrived! Just had to get through a few hours and a very anticipatory walk home to see what Amysue sent my way. Unfortunately I'm without an internet connection at home and I didn't want to wait to share until I could get somewhere to work with my photos. So, I'll be good with hyperlinks, instead :)

I'm was very excited to receive some delicious sock yarn from Sunshine Yarns in one of my favorite colorways of blues and browns. I've been wanting to have a stab at the Jaywalker socks and this yarn will be perfect! Amysue also spoiled me with two roasts from Armeno Coffee Roasters; in my pre-swap questions I said I'd like beans so I can finally get the necessary motivation to purchase a bean grinder, and these delightful African roasts have done the trick! Amysue also included a sweet treat of chocolate that was immediately demolished upon opening, a tin of tea for the times when coffee won't do (yes, I have those times), and the most excellent little handmade bag to carry my upcoming sock project in. She used a supercute Japanese print that just makes me grin (sorry, can't find a link to the fabric).

Thanks so much for a great swap, I hope to be back next year!

1 comment:

amysue said...

The fabric was from Superbuzzy and this is the link for it. I am so glad you liked everything!

(By the way, I'm at work and my husband is dropping off the package you sent soon because I'll be here until late!! I can't wait!)