Friday, November 23, 2007

I Give Thanks for my coffee swap partner!

I've not had batteries for my camera or I would've posted before. Three days ago, I got this amazing package from my Knitters' Coffeeswap 3 partner, Jennifer!

What wonderful spoils! I was crowing as I opened it - everything wrapped in red tissue paper. And the smell is just heaven! My husband doesn't drink coffee, but every year or so he'll try it just because it smells so good.

I had to laugh because she sent me a pound of the same coffee I sent her (Sidamo from Starbucks) and she also sent me another pound of another coffee because she couldn't decide. We were so well matched- I sent her another pound of coffee as well because I couldn't decide! The second pound I cannot wait to try - Hemingway's Hair of the Dog from Baby's Coffee from Key West, FL. How cool is that??? And a mug from the same shop - ooooh I LOVE it!

More goodies - Jelly Belly jellybeans in cappucino and French vanilla, a knitting themed card (with a personal note inside) and a postcard.

But the thing that had me screaming and squealing - Noro Silk Garden! Two beautiful skeins of it! Wow oh wow oh wow oh wow! I have been wanting to try it for soooo long. It's gonna make a really smashing scarf......

There's even more that hasn't arrived yet - she's giving me a "pre-loved" coffee grinder (she told me she forgot to put it in the package. JOY! More mail with wonderful things for me.

Here's another look:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

No comments: