Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thank you Laurie!


I got my awesome package from Laurie yesterday! Such lovely, lovely goodies! There were two kinds of coffee- Almond and Georgia Pecan, a chinese take-out box full of holiday cocoa, some yummy pretzel balls, some amaretto cookies, and a tin of Godiva Chocoiste pearls, which I've been wanting to try. Non-edible goodies included a sheepy pad of Post-its, foamie needle point keepers, a pretty journal, some much-needed cuticle cream, and a super-cute bag with a crow on it.

The yarn- wow, Laurie was super generous! Two skeins of Cascade 220 in a black tweed, two skeins of Crystal Palace Musique in Moss, two skeins of Crystal Palace Fling in Roses, and a skein of Lang Pearl in a pretty purple color. Just spectacular yarns! I'm going to have to make something special for my girls with all the pretty yarns!

Here's a closer look at the yarn-


Thanks again to a great swap partner!

No comments: