Friday, November 23, 2007

Coffee packet arrived!

Ever since my Coffee Swap 3 packet arrived I thought I'd really install the camera software and upload some photos... but as my written exam is only 2 weeks away and the workload is killing me... well, some other time.

Anyways, my pal Tigerduck spoiled me rotten! She sent me
  • 2 packets of gorgeous coffee beans from Whole Foods (Espresso Sierra and French Roast) - those beans are almost too perfect and beautiful to grind
  • 2 hanks of wonderful Blue Skyes Alpaca in a 50% alpaca, 50% silk mix which is incredibly soft, in a rich emerald green
  • beautiful stitch markers in a matching green
  • 2 little packets of white beads (after all, I'm planning on making Grumperina's Odessa some time)
  • a coffee mug
  • shortbread cookies
  • chocolate chunks
  • scented candles
  • a postcard with a sheep
Thank you so much Tigerduck, you're the bestest pal ever! I hope to post pictures some time, you might have to wait till my (next) exam is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, looking good.. wish i could have money to start swapping.. i just send letters and stuff...
http://snailmailswappers.blogspot.com/