Thursday, November 1, 2007

Contest #3

- Dare to try a new coffee.



Recently a co-worker gave me a couple of boxes of coffee from Gevalia to try. My new favorite is the Limited Edition Whole Bean Coffee HARRAR from Ethiopia. The description reads, "Grown on small family farms, this rare coffee is harvested from high mountain valleys in the exceptionally fertile Harrar region of Ethiopia. Harrar is considered a 'wild coffee' because the beans are dried in the coffee fruit, giving them a full-bodied richness with soft tones of dark chocolate, cinnamon, and cardamom. The beans provide a tantalizing flavor with pleasant tangy notes and a captivating aroma. Complex and distinctive, Ethiopia Harrar is one of the most sought after coffees in the world." With the dark chocolate and cinnamon undertones, what's not to like?!

- Share your favorite knitting/crochet project.


I love to knit sweaters, even though I've only been knitting for just over a year. My Secret Pal, Robin recently gave me enough of the Cascade Pastaza yarn to knit the Cozy V-neck sweater from Fitted Knits. This one has been my favorite sweater so far. It's top-down construction is super easy to follow too!

Thanks for the wonderful contests!

No comments: