Sunday, October 21, 2007

Contest #2

Well, one of my favorite coffees is La Minita Viennese. I don't have a picture of a cup of the coffee, but here's a picture of the bag of coffee, next to one of my favorite snacks, Milk Chocolate Moose Munch, by Harry and David! I'm not sure who roasts the coffee, I get it from the Candy Basket locally. It's a nice, fairly dark roast and full of flavor.
And here is one of my favorite yarns, Colinette Jitterbug. I used Jitterbug to knit a Swallowtail Shawl, which you can see more pictures of at my blog. I'm also using jitterbug to knit Spiral Boot Socks, which you can check out on Ravelry, under lauranicole318. Jitterbug comes in beautiful colors, both variegated colorways, as well as slightly shaded solids. It calls for a size US 3 needle, and is slightly less flimsy than a lot of fingering weight yarns. We carry Colinette Jitterbug in the yarn store where I work, L & B Yarn Co.

No comments: