Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Contest #3

Today I tried the new Cinnamon Latte from Caribou Coffee. I really enjoyed the strong cinnamon-y taste and will definitely indulge again. It would be perfect for sipping near a roaring fire on a blustery day. I didn't get the whipped cream on the top. I can only imagine how good that might be. I've been after my friends at Caribou for ages to convince them they needed something to compete with Starbucks Pumpkin Spice. They tried with Pumpkin Pie latte, but in my opinion it fell short. The Cinnamon might have a better chance.

As for my favorite thing to knit, lately it's most definitely been socks. I had been afraid to attempt them, but I've just finished my first pair and I'm hooked! My stash of sock yarn is multiplying out of control. I used dpn this time. I'd like to learn to make them on circulars, but that will have to wait until after the busy holiday season.

I am also enjoying knitting items for my new granddaughter (Sophia Hope) who is expected about Thanksgiving time. She's already very spoiled!

No comments: