Thursday, October 25, 2007

Contest #2



My favorite coffee? Anything I am drinking at 8 am. I like it hot with lots of milk but otherwise I really live in the moment. I don't have a favorite bean except for the one I am drinking right then.

My favorite yarn: Malabrigo lace weight. The photo is "old shale lace" scarf (in progress) in the Stonechat colorway, which is a combination of garnet and cranberry with some olive-brown. Why do I love it? Merino - soft & silky. Single ply. I really like singles more than multis. I like the smoothness. I adore malabrigo.

2 comments:

Tigerduck said...

Oh, I love Malabrigo! I am just about to cast on for a pair of opera gloves with Malabrigo Lace Weight (colour way Paris Night)... can't wait to get my hands on it :-)

Becka said...

I have a skein in Paris Night to make something for my mom-in-law. Nice color.