Sunday, October 28, 2007

Contest # 2

My favourite coffee is some Blue Sumatra from my local coffee shop, MacBeans, it's just as they describe, "heavy bodied, broody, syrupy and chocolatey". Nice with a dash or more of full fat milk or if I'm feeling like I deserve it, some cream, MMM!

My favourite yarn, difficult one! I love knitting with Debbie Bliss cashmerino, have just completed her Hooded Jacket for my friend's baby girl in a gorgeous dusky "pink".


It knits up so nicely, you can see all the detail, it's a treat to seam up and it's so gorgeously soft.


However I am knitting up some 'Monkey Socks' just now and am falling in love with Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merino (I got some in the last swap), I love knitting on my double points, especially if they're 2 - 2.5mm, and this yarn just knits up so beautifully and is a joy to put on your feet, the colourways are also beautiful!

No comments: