Friday, October 26, 2007

Contest #2

My favorite coffee is from a local company: Mill Mountain Coffee named after our world-renowned Mill Mountain which has the world's largest lawn ornament perched on top - that's right - a NEON star. You may think it's tacky - but we love it!

My flavor of choice? Hazlenut, hi-test, with Equal and non-fat milk.

My favorite yarn? Well, that's Cherry Tree Hill Supersock. Why? It's the Louet Gems base: soft, spoingy, and oh, my, the colors? Exquisite...It knits up into wonderful warm socks, and the handpainted colors work up best in my favorite sock pattern - Wendy's Feather & Fan.

As a displaced Vermonter, CTH appeals to me because it's from the Green Mountain State...

Speaking of Green Mountains? The colorway in the CTH sock above? Green Mountain Madness...

Hmmm....Mill Mountain, Green Mountains of Vermont, the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia? Do we sense a theme? No doubt! Just call me loyal...

No comments: