Saturday, October 27, 2007

Contest #2

For my favorite coffee, I just couldn't choose one, so I'm going to talk about two of my faves that I always turn to. The first one is Torrefazione Italia's Palermo blend. I love bold, rich roasts and I love the taste of this coffee. I probably drink 3-4 cups of coffee daily, most of it consumed in the morning, at home and at work. Here's a picture one of my favorite coffee cups with a picture of Edvard Munch's 'The Scream'. It pretty much describes how I feel when I wake up :)




My other fave coffee is a very sensual coffee because of the fragrance and flavor added to it. I'm usually not one that goes for flavored coffee, but this one is an exception. I LOVE lavender and when I found out about a lavender coffee, I had to try it out and I'm hooked. It's Purple Haze Lavender blend. It's a medium bodied coffee blended with organic lavender oil and makes for a very relaxing drink on the weekend. I also like that they use fair trade organic coffee for this too.




And now onto my favorite yarn. I'm still a new knitter and just wanting to try all kinds of yarn (and still have many more to try to knit with), but I love knitting socks out of Duet Sock Yarn from A Swell Yarn Shop. The superwash merino yarn is so squishy soft and they make great socks and I love the colour combinations she comes up with. My latest acquisition is this colourway called Pumpkin Caper perfect for the fall!



No comments: