Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Contest #2

My favorite coffee....hmmmm....how to decide? I am generally a black coffee drinker but a few times a year there are "loaded" coffees that I can't resist. If I had to pick one I would say Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha Latte. It's like X-mas in a cup. It is my go to coffee for the long days of X-mas shopping.

I just finished knitting socks with Knit Picks Essential. I have to say for the cost the yarn was pretty good. It is just $3.29/skein for solids and $3.79/skein for varigated. It is 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon. While knitting with it, I found that only a few times did I split it. The yarn is soft to the touch even before washing. I plan on ordering more as a basic go to yarn. Below is a photo of the finished socks. Pattern: Embossed Leaves from IK.

No comments: