Monday, October 22, 2007

Contest #2

1.My favorite coffee, is Green Mountain Southern Pecan. I have a Keurig machine and buy them in "K-cups". I order coffee once per month and always spend $50 or more when I do. Whenever I place an order, I always buy double the amount of Southern Pecan. I don't know how to describe the taste other than to say that it is yummy. I savor every sip from my travel cup on my way to work. The aroma is enough to satisfy any craving to eat something naughty and does wonders for my weight loss endeavor. :)

Here is a link to the K-cups

and here is a link to the regular coffee
My favorite cup is a Travel cup that I bought in the clearance section at my local Starbucks. I need a favorite cup for home and would like something fun that will match my personality.
This is my travel cup


2. I have two favorites, one is sock and one is bulky. For sock yarn I really like Classic Elite Alpaca Sox. It is so soft and squishy and a 10 on yumminess factor. The colors are also very nice. I own Dandelion so far. My other favorite is Misti Alpaca Bulky. I would love to buy enough of this so that I could form a pile of it and lay on it. It is so soft and huggable!

No comments: