Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Contest #2

Right now my favorite coffee is from a local roaster called Old Crown Coffee Roasters. I love the house blend currently. It is full of flavor but not overpowerful. A great way to wake up in the morning as I set my coffee pot the night before. I love going in there to see what is new and to experiment with the different coffees. They are very knowledgeable and quick to help you out. In fact, I am feeling a need for a run there after work tonight.
My favorite yarn right now is sock yarn.. I can't seem to stop buying sock yarn. I am currently knitting with Dream in Color Smooshie yarn is Broohaha. It is soft and great to knit with but the real reason I love it is because the colorway is like every color of autumn. It was a club order yarn from Simply Sock Yarn Co. (they are the best). It is just a pleasure to pick it up and knit with it.

No comments: