Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Contest #2

Coffee review: I drink coffee every morning for breakfast, because even the strongest black tea does not contain enough caffeine to wake me up. My favorite coffee is New England Coffee brand - Hazelnut Creme flavor - a rich, nutty overtones in a special blend of medium-roasted South and Central American beans. I get it at my local grocery store, but it is possible to order online too.

I usually program my coffee maker in the evening, so my hot fresh coffee is ready when I wake up. In fact, the wonderful aroma is the best motivation to get me out of bed with a big smile on my face! :-)

The mug on the photo is one of my favorite mugs.



Yarn review: This is my favorite sock yarn, Colinette Jitterbug. The colorway shown on the photo here is Lapis which was given to me by my Tea Swap partner, Devorah - yes, I like to drink tea too... ;-)




I made myself a pair of socks which is wonderful to wear, and after many washings (no drier machine), the socks still look like brand new. :-)



Happy Coffee sipping to all! :-)

Isabelle aka Tricotine

2 comments:

Cynthia Allison said...

Gorgeous sox. I just love that color.

ICJ said...

Thank you! That beautiful blue reminds me of Blueberries. It does not show on the photo, but there are a few green spots here and there too... :-)

Isabelle aka Tricotine
http://tricotine.typepad.com