Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Contest # 2

1. Coffee review ~ I have so many favorites this task is hard for me to pick just one.. But I will give it a whirl.. Right now they have brought in some coffees from Japan and they are wonderful.I live on an army base so sometimes we get things that the solders request and things change all the time so it gives me a chance to try new things every once in a while, I also love love love starbucks... I Love the vanilla bean frapie...

2- Yarn review.. I love Cotton I am going though a Cotton phase at the moment, I love the look and feel of it, It is practical for the things I know how to knit, I love to knit dish cloths and I am currently working on recycled cotton bags that I plan to use for my groceries. I use peaches and cream 100% cotton or I love 2nd time cotton, Its recycled and looks great knitted. I have one more to make mention of and that is sock yarn, I have been the process of learning how to knit socks but I have not yet been successful but I do have a plan, I am going to take a class. I have signed up twice and each time had to drop out to go to work so I am hoping not this time..

No comments: