Sunday, October 28, 2007

Contest # 2



My favourite coffee has to be the first cup of the day. No matter how busy we are I try to make time to get up a little early and make a latte for my DH and I. I bring them up to bed and we have 15 minutes before the real day starts. At the moment, I'm making latte with Double Roast Santos from Pumphrey's in the Grainger Market in Newcastle upon Tyne. We like it with a bit of a milk froth on top and a sprinkle of cinnamon. My DH likes a large coffee in the morning so it usually comes in a 10oz T G Green's Cornishware mug.



Unfortunately, I have very little fidelity when it comes to favourite yarns. It's usually a case of 'love the one you're with...' :) At the moment I am besotted with this yarn. It's a Claudia's Handpainted Yarn. These colourways are Boot Camp and Desert Dusk. I'm planning to make the Chevron Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts.

No comments: