Thursday, October 18, 2007

Your partners are going out right now :)

Hello all,

Poor knittymama has been flooded with emails because of my forgetfullness.
I left the list i had of all of the partners in my desk at my office. I am home and have been double checking blogs for cat pictures. Some of our dear friends have cat allergies.
I am shipping out as soon as i'm done here.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding. I think knittymama needs a big cup of coffee and a huge ball of yarn as a thank you. You have been super wonderful.
best wishes and happy stitches
mandie

2 comments:

CaveGurl said...

Thanks Mandie and Knittymama! I got my partner tonight and we've made contact with each other! This is going to be so much fun!

Maria said...

Thanks you so much to you and all the organizers of this. This is my first swap and I'm so...ooo...ooo...happy to be in it!