Monday, October 29, 2007

Contest #3

When I worked at the Borders Coffee shop I got to try a lot of different coffee concotions. Most of which I made up myself. The one I never really have like was "Egg Nog Latte" :P Not really a Nog fan. It's just... weird and leaves a strange taste on your thoung.

The one I liked the best, S'mores Mocha Latte. I love marshmellows. That was the best one with a little dark coco, whip and little mellows on top.... sugar rush heaven. Now I wouldn't drink this all the time, but it's my favorate "I've been really good" or "it's been a really bad day."


For knitting, I love making wrist warmers. It's fun, small, and a neat little gift thing to make. I can even incorporate some of my gamer-ness into them. I've found the LanaGrossa Quatro works best for them. Though it seems this line is discontinued so i'm going to have to come up with something else soon.

These are the latest ones. Made as part of a wedding gift set for a gamer-couple, they really liked them.
"For the Horde" :)

No comments: