Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Partners

I was just over at Raverly and saw a post about partners. People are wondering why they haven't been matched up yet. Well the reason is, not all of you have accepted the blogger invite. So we don't know if you are still interested in the Coffee Swap.

If you haven't gotten an invite to blogger in your mail box, check your spam folder or bulk mail. I see that some of you still haven't taken the blogger invite. So please take the time to make sure that it is not in any mail folders. If you still don't see it in there, then re-email one of the hostesses and we can send another invite out.

Thanks!

Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I accepted my blogger invite, but have not been matched - should I be concerned? Thanks. Did not realize there was a group on Ravelry - will check that out.

Gretchen said...

I know I accepted my Blogger invite too, but haven't been matched yet either. I'll check at Ravelry too- just got invited to that too.