Wednesday, October 3, 2007

40 spots left!!!!

We have 110 people signed up so far! That means there is still plenty of room if you haven't signed up yet.

If you have signed up, thanks for being patient. You should be getting your blog invite in the next few days. You can also head over to Ravelry (if you're on it) and join the group there as well. I should also have our buttons up today or tomorrow, so feel free to spread the word!

We are also looking for prize donations. If you have something you'd like to donate drop us a note. I'll also have a spot on the blog for special offers if you've got a shop and want to offer a deal.

1 comment:

joanna said...

Hi
I joined this swap on ravelry, but just wanted to check in because I never heard anything. I have sent emails with my questionnaire to coffeeswap@yahoo.com, but they have all been returned. I'd love to join if there are any spaces.