Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Contest #1

My favorite place to knit is in my big comfy chair in the living room. I can just curl up in it and knit (or cross stitch or read) to my heart's content. (Unfortunately Blogger is having issues with photo uploads so the photo will have to wait.)

I also find myself knitting at the kitchen table when I can't take the constant flipping of channels on the TV from one sport to the next that my husband feels is necessary. Rather than get irritated, I just move to the kitchen which has better light and unlimited coffee! I can put a movie in my portable DVD player, pick up the knitting and lower my blood pressure.

I haven't tried knitting in a coffee shop yet and I don't know why. I love spending time with friends over coffee, particularly Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte! My favorite Starbucks has a fireplace so I think I may have to try knitting there on cold winter afternoons. Sounds perfect to me!

No comments: