Friday, October 12, 2007

Hello Coffee Swappers!

My name is Heather and I am one of the Hostess for this round of Coffee Swap. I have had lots of fun reading every one's blog. As for my group, I have sent out all the matches earlier this morning. So If you haven't gotten your match or have any questions feel free to let me know.

As for an introduction. I have been crocheting for over 20 years. I have been knitting hard core for the past 5 years. My grandmother taught me how to knit and crochet when I was about 7. I stopped knitting for a few years and picked it back up when I was in high school and again after my kids were born.

For my love of coffee, I am trying to cut my addiction to Mountain Dew. I know go from one addiction to another. When the girls are in school, I go to a little coffee house to knit and relax with a cup of coffee. So I am looking forward to this swap. There is a local roaster in my area that has the best coffee. I can't wait to share that coffee with my pal.

Heather

No comments: