Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hello to All

Hi! Just wanted to add my greetings too! I am JL in Indiana. I am a first timer for this swap but have done several others. Glad I got in this one. I have to thank my friend and knitting partner, Natalie for letting me know about timing of the signups. Not been very much like hot coffee weather around here lately. Iced lattes are going down pretty good. Matter of fact it was so hot yesterday a local high school had to cancel their marching band competion because the kids AND spectators were dropping like flies. Field temperatures were 130 degrees. That sure is hot when you are wearing wool dress uniforms. : { I am ready for cooler temps and the smell of wood smoke from my neighbors chimneys. Not to mention warming up with a steaming cup of coffee in the morning. Til Later, JL

No comments: