Monday, October 8, 2007

Hi from central CA

So happy to be involved in my very first swap. Noooo, I will not flake on you, I promise. After all, I started a blog just so I could get involved in swaps. Now, I am having a ball with it. Who Knew? Unlike some of you, I have to say that I am not really a coffee junkie. I usually drink it if I am at a horse show, or perhaps a Ren Faire, or if I have to be up about really early and it's really cold. At least that's for hot coffee. I love Starbucks mocha frappucinos with extra chocolate. Funny, I like their coffee cold with chocolate but I do not really like their hot coffee. Now, some of the local coffees ... those are good. Anyway, just got home from Ren Faire late last night and wanted to check in. Thanks again for my invite. I am really looking forward to this.

Deb
anotherbandwagon.blogspot.com

No comments: