Friday, October 5, 2007

Hostess

Hello all,



I would like to introduce myself. My name is Mandie or mandies2happy (some of you may know me from prior swaps). I am an assistant to Knittymama J. She has recruited several of us to be little helpers for this swap.

A little bit about me:

I'm a single mom (dating baby's daddy though) lol, strange situation.

I work full time as a scheduler. I schedule mystery shops for Coco's and Carrow's restaurants

I have a seven year old son

And of course I'm a avid knitter.


I started knitting a little over a year ago. I had to have brain surgery and decided that i needed a hobby i could do while i was in bed during recovery. I taught myself with a little help from the TV show knitty gritty (thanks Vickie).
I am here to help in any way that i can.
I'm also very excited that this swap is now up and running. I had so much fun with the last one and I still keep in touch with my past partner (you were great Susan).
Best wishes and happy stitches
Mandie

No comments: