Sunday, October 7, 2007

Swap Update!!!!!!

Okay, I'm going to try to do all swap information in blue so you can see it a little better in case you're skimming...

Anyway, a few things:

The swap is now closed. Blogger invites are still being sent out, depending on your hostess. Some of us have had very busy weekends and are still catching up. You should have your invite by Tuesday, if not, drop me an e-mail.

We will be spending the week reading blogs and finding the best partner you've ever had! Don't stress if you haven't gotten your partner info yet. Give us at least until Friday, by sure on the 17th.

In the meantime, we could still use a few more contest donations if anyone has any. We'd also love to feature any online shops you may have as well. I'll be adding another sidebar list this week, so if you sell stuff that our swappers would like, let us know. (A few of you already have, thanks!!)

5 comments:

Ellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have an etsy shop. Not too much there now, but if I get ambitious it could improve next weekend. I just got my beading stuff back from a friend who had been borrowing it. - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=42255
Coffee swappers can have free shipping.

Laura said...

I could donate for the contests, email me an address to mail stuff to and I'll put it in the mail tomorrow! My email is lauranicole at ou dot edu
I'll also email the sign up email account to let you guys know.

Mara said...

Oh! I hope, I hope I got in! I can't check my email from work so I will have to wait until I get home or (gulp) until tomorrow. I was out of town this weekend and did not get my email off until probably close to 9 pm last night because I was trying to get a blog up. Dang! I should have sent the email and then got the blog up and running.

Seeing this posted at 9:04 I have a feeling I was too late. : (

I will just keep my fingers crossed...

Knittin' Diva said...

I'd be happy to donate a prize item (or 2). Please email me at knittindiva at yahoo dot com to let me know where to send my donation(s). I do have an etsy shop at www.knittindiva.etsy.com.