Saturday, October 6, 2007

Third time's the charm!

Hi! I'm Gretchen, and I'm in for my third CoffeeSwap. I've been knitting for four years this month, and am branching out to try new things- still working on my first lace project that I started in July. I have a hat I'm finishing up on the needles, and want to try mittens this winter. I'm in Wisconsin, so we need handknits all winter long!

As far as coffee- well, I'm a part-time barista, so I know a little something about coffee. I work in an independant, fair-trade coffeehouse, and the beans are locally roasted, and yummy! I can make a mean latte, love mint mochas, and have perfected my cappuccinos. Iced coffee rocks in the summer, and mocha and caramel frappes are tasty. Tea is lovely too- I'm an equal-opportunity sipper.

Glad to get in again, and look forward to "meeting" everyone!

-Gretchen

No comments: