Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy greetings from MN!

I'm in! I'm in! Sounds like by the skin of my teeth, too!

I have been crocheting since I was a little girl and I just started knitting about three years ago. My mom taught both to me, took me a while to catch onto the knitting thing. I am 38 (eek), been married 18 years this Sunday and have two boys, 16 (eek again) and 12.

I did not start drinking coffee until after my second son was born. He was cesarean and they had me on a liquid diet. I was starving and had to choose between coffee and Jello (which I hate). Coffee won and now I love coffee! The first smell when you open a new vacuum packed pouch, the smell of it brewing in the morning, the way the cream swirls into it, the first fabulous sip. What’s not to love. My husband thinks if I have another baby I might start liking onions, but we won’t be testing this theory!

I am a mom first, graphic designer by day to pay the bills and a knitter every spare moment I can find. I have recently become a LYS junky, too. Can’t get enough of all that color in one spot. I seem to have to go through touching everything! And this Friday I am taking the day off from work to do a LYS Shop Hop! I’m a goner, huh?

Anyhow, can’t wait to start adding things to my box for my swap buddy!

Take care all and happy hunting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang it! I'm too late aren't I? I've been looking for a coffee swap :(