Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hi from Michigan

Hi everyone, I'm very happy to be in the coffee swap this time around - I discovered the last one a couple days too late...but I'm in this time! I've been drinking coffee as long as I can remember, from being a kid begging my mom for a sip, to being a teenager drinking coffee all night at Denny's, to going out for coffee with my husband when I had only just met him, to debating how much was OK while pregnant...coffee is a constant in my life. Everyday starts with a cup, usually reserving the better beans for weekends though. Most afternoons I take a break from work by walking to a nearby cafe for a brew refill, or when my punch card is full, a vanilla latte. Knitting is newer to me, my aunt first taught me when I was 16, but it didn't really stick. After a giant turquoise acrylic scarf I was not too interested! A good friend re-taught me about 2.5 years ago, and showed me there were many more interesting yarns and patterns out there to knit. I've only gotten more and more knit-obsessed since then. Looking forward to a great swap.

No comments: