Friday, October 5, 2007

Howdy from the Sunshine State!

I feel priviledged to be invited into this swap and it's my first coffee swap. I live in Orange Park, Florida a subburb of Jacksonville where the Maxwell House plant is and when we cross the bridges downtown we can smell the coffee brewing. I am a night nurse and coffee does come in handy when we haven't been able to sleep enough. I am a recent widow and my knitting and crocheting buddies have helped me through this time. I have the patrioticafghan yahoo group and we make squares and put them together for the troops, especially for families of fallen heros and those who have been injured.

I am excited and hope to be able to make more friends. It's exciting to try and find just the right items to spoil your partner.
Hugs
Esther

ps my blog is:http://360.yahoo.com/rnlaughalot

No comments: