Thursday, October 11, 2007

YAY!!!!! Greetings from Long Island...

I am very excited to be a part of this swap... I love coffee - always loved the smell, started drinking it my freshman year of college, and was introduced to AMAZING coffee when I lived in Chicago for grad school many moons ago- Coffee and Tea Exchange...although now I can only mail order from them! I did learn how to use my coffee press correctly from them, and appreciate it every day! The only time since college that I haven't had my "cuppa java" was during my recent (and first) pregnancy with my daughter Erin (5 months old) when I just didn't have any taste for it. Since she's been born, though, the cravings have come back...

The knitting part I came to more recently - I have crocheted since I was 11 or so (I think) and my grandmother tried to teach my how to knit, but it didn't take. Several years ago I tried to teach myself to knit, but it also didn't take. My MIL decided that I should really learn how, and this past year for Channukah got me a Visual How To Knit book, and between the book, her and my SIL, it has taken. I enjoy it very much. Anyway, come visit my blog. Hopefully I will be learning to post pictures quite soon!

AND let the swapping begin!!!!!!!

No comments: