Saturday, October 13, 2007

~ Intro ~

Hello everyone,

I participated in the last swap and had so much fun that I already have some goodies ready for my partner. This round I am one of your hostess and I am looking forward to getting to know many of you. I've been visiting blogs and hope you will stop by and visit me too.

About me....I'm a mom of 3 teens ~ 19yo dd, 16yo dd, 15yo ds and will be celebrating my 16th wedding anniversary next week. ;D I am an avid reader, have been crocheting for over 30 yrs and recently began a love affair w/knitting. My favorite knitting spot ~ is Starbucks after 10p, cup of java and knitting ~ perfect! My favorite thing to knit is footie socks. ;D They are called "Not Pedestrian Peds" and you find the pattern here. My fav pasttimes are blogging, swapping, reading, knitting/crocheting, watching mysteries, going to concerts and hanging out w/my kiddos.

I'm looking forward to lots of fun and making new friends. Happy Swapping!!

My blog ~ Simplified Life
Ravelry ~ RockstarMom

No comments: